[LMB] OT: Terry Pratchett

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:21:36 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 at 6:44 PM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:

> [...]

Oh dear oh dear, I hope are all right ;-)

That being said, I have been told - politely, in a personal mail - that I seem to do this on a (to me) depressingly regular basis... I can't understand why this extra o keeps sneaking in since I know perfectly well it should not be there, but I know why it does not get corrected, and that is because I cannot proof read my own texts. I read what I know should be there, not what is actually there.
Should it happen again, try to get someone to hold your hand until it passes - or take an aspirin.

Seriously, it can be jarring, and I will try to avoid it in the future. No promises, though.