[LMB] Personal disparagement

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Sep 16 14:15:56 BST 2021

So I’m little Willy now? This is the first time I’ve ever been called that in the last 72 years. I was called out for talking about politics but the ban was US politics and the political parties that I mentioned were European. I was saying that their names are used totally differently than to describe them.
Whenever I say anything some people don’t like, I’m attacked personally and I’m told that my sources are biased. This is a way of changing history. If all of that history books are wrong, then anything that contradicts them must be true?
I was driven from the list once before by attacks on my religious beliefs. I’ve been attacked for being a Vietnam era veteran.
If anyone wants to kill-file all my posts, that’s their privilege. If I understand correctly, I can be thrown off by the webmaster. If that happens, so be it.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.