[LMB] Personal disparagement

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Thu Sep 16 15:42:27 BST 2021

On 16/09/2021 14:15, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
> So I’m little Willy now? This is the first time I’ve ever been called that in the last 72 years.
Adults can abide by rules. Little children have to be repeatedly
corrected when they make a faux-pas, until they learn. You are
displaying all the signs of being a petulant child.
> I was called out for talking about politics but the ban was US politics and the political parties that I mentioned were European.

Not true: I quote:

> Now the dictionary defines Fascism as right wing and conservatives and libertarians are called fascists.

It is quite obvious that the conservatives and libertarians you mention
here are US political factions, not European ones.

Proverbs 12:22

> Whenever I say anything some people don’t like, I’m attacked personally and I’m told that my sources are biased.

It's not because I don't like what you say, it's because you lie, and
because you quote sources that lie.

I posted proof of both.

>   This is a way of changing history.
Yes, by you, and your ilk.