[LMB] New Kindle software update

Mark Goldfield markgoldfield at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:36:29 BST 2021

Thank you. I am the originator of the thread and I have answered most of
my questions, BUT I still cannot figure out what has replaced the arrow
icon that took you back one screen. I still cannot do that and it is a
PAIN!!

Harvey

-I am pretty sure that nothing has replaced it.  The remaining arrows take you back to Home or Library views, but they have eliminated the general-purpose Back arrow.  It is really annoying.   And reducing the number of nooks dispalyed in list view from 6 to 5 also makes searching through one's library slower and more cumbersome.  Amazon seems unlikely to undo any of this. I am wondering if I made a mistake getting a second larger capacity Kindle Paperwhite earlier this year. I am starting to look at other ereaders.

Mark