[LMB] New Kindle software update

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:37:21 BST 2021

I dont know if Amazon has yet issued a new revision of the kindle manual,
but when/if they do I would expect it to resolve the question of how to go
back. in the past, it has always appeared, as if miraculosly, in my
Library. I haven't yet gotten the update, so when/if I do I'll try to
figure that one out.