[LMB] New Kindle software update

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Thu Sep 16 20:43:54 BST 2021

On 16/09/2021 16:31, Harvey Fishman wrote:

> [...]
I have not realized that my kindle Voyage is so old it's not supported
in this update. I guess that's a benefit now.

As for the back arrow, I found this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kindle/comments/p6qax7/does_new_update_ruin_back_button_function/

which proposes some solutions. None very satisfactory, but better than
nothing, I think.