[LMB] Miles' teenage semester schooling on Beta Colony

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sat Sep 18 22:26:41 BST 2021

 I'm only superficially familiar with the Cabot books, but I'd love to see what some of our fic writers would do with those other ideas!
Karen A. Wyle
    On Saturday, September 18, 2021, 05:20:33 PM EDT, Pouncer via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

ANYHOW,  suppose Mia was attending a school on Beta Colonyinstead of New York City. [snip]Not to restrict the conversation to Meg Cabot fans.
Any other thoughts about Miles's time amongBetan teens and in school while living with GrannyNaismith? Polishing his Beta Colony accent? Meetinghis first herm? Getting advanced medical care unavailable on Barrayar?

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk