[LMB] OT: Language changes

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 04:35:51 BST 2021

Like the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld.  Or "grammar nazis".  The Nazis have
been so heavily overused that they're little more than generic baddies that
can be killed without remorse in popular culture.

I don't respect the German outlawing of representations of them (vastly
oversimplified description), but at least the Nazis have remained despised
that way.

Matt G.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 3:07 PM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <