[LMB] Personal disparagement

Peter Hews Peterhews at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:00:40 BST 2021

On Thursday, September 16th, 2021 at 15:15, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> Whenever I say anything some people don’t like, I’m attacked personally and I’m told that my sources are biased.

No, it's when you say things that are demonstrably false.  And since the sources you quote are always wrong in the same direction, it's reasonable to deduce bias rather than simple ineptitude.

I'm sorry that you feel that being told you're wrong, with factual evidence and references, feels to you like a personal attack.

Peter Hews