[LMB] OT: Dresden reading order

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:19:59 BST 2021

I think "Peace Talks" and "Battle Ground" to be Stephen Brust's turn around
novel where Harry Dresden and the  the series's magical realm becomes
public knowledge. Also the fact that Harry gets ejected from and becomes an
outcast in the Wizard's order make the next novel to be highly anticipated.
How is Harry going to adopt?