[LMB] OT: Women and education

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 10:36:43 BST 2021

Mayan numerals was a vigesimal (base 20) with a zero (turtle shell upside
down) a dot • and a bar ➖.
 Mathematically speaking, based on the Dresden codex (circa 11th or 12
century) the Mayans were a lot more advanced then the Europeans in
astronomy at that time.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 3:09 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <