[LMB] OT: Language changes

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:11:54 BST 2021

I came up on a site that announced that nine words had been dropped from
the English language dictionary.  One that rang out was aerodrome. Really!
And another was Brabble which was for a group to spontaneously argue over
something.
In this day and age I think Brabble is appropriate word!

I think we should brabble about it.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021, 3:33 AM Peter Hews via Lois-Bujold <