[LMB] OT: Dresden reading order

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:19:33 BST 2021

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 5:20 AM Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think "Peace Talks" and "Battle Ground" to be Stephen Brust's turn around
> novel where Harry Dresden and the  the series's magical realm becomes
> public knowledge.

Well, hysterically-repressed and un-publicly-acknowledged knowledge, yeah.
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.  But the masquerade was permanently
damaged and is in the process of collapsing.

As for the next work being anticipated... the man worked like crazy, and I
think he's getting just the tiniest bit tired of his one series.  His next
work has been announced as the second novel in the Cinder Spires sequence.
Next Dresden novel is going to take a while, I think.

Matt G.