[LMB] OT: Sources

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:19:25 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 9:14 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

he historical videos I learned that the Poles were not the complete pushovers to the Germans in WWII that a lot of textbooks would lead us to believe. They destroyed about 25% of the tanks the Germans deployed against them.

> You can learn thing anywhere. Just check them for reasonableness and get multiple sources of information.
>
> William A Wenrich
>
> God bless you.

Source criticism is an essential concept that people generally have not been introduced to, unfortunately. It is very much needed, these days.
Yes, you can get lost in interesting stuff on the net :-))