[LMB] Spirit Ring—mother's milk

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 23:20:28 BST 2021

No, no, NO! We're talking about the spirit world, not the material one. It's the willingness, not "let's look around for a more economical substitute" of the marketplace.

For those who think the material world and the marketplace are the only realities, might I point out that this is a fantasy novel based on the Italian Reniassance? And that said magical "realities" are also psychological realities?