[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:35:04 BST 2021

The Birthday Dixie announced:

> Today, September 24, is the anniversary of the birth of Elizabeth Holden,
> in 1952.

Woo hoo! That's me!

>   For your birthday, Elizabeth, you will be the guest of Penric and
> his whole family for the day.  You'll get to see them at home, talk to all
> of them (yes, including Desdemona) and find out what living with a
sorcerer
> is like.

Oh what fun. I had a great time, and Penric did too. I think Desdemona did
as well, though at one point she called me "a nosy little thing" and
stopped answering my questions, which was a pity, because it was just
getting interesting. Nikys quickly offered me another cup of tea.

I got the children playing charades, and then Balderdash, which turns out
to be even more fun when you are playing it in three or four languages
which the participants may or may not speak. Penric won, but we thought he
cheated, letting Desdomona help him.

There was cake with candles and ice cream, and everything done properly.

(And yes, Penric really is utterly gorgeous. I tried not to stare too hard.)

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>