[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak.

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sat Sep 25 14:01:42 BST 2021

 I glanced at this article, though I didn't read it thoroughly or completely. I noticed that it seemed at least partly concerned with the idea of replacing meat entirely for environmental reasons, rather than offering an affordable option at the grocery store. Did it demonstrate that the latter is and will remain impractical?
Karen A. Wyle