[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak.

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Sep 25 15:45:28 BST 2021

If it's not affordable for environmental reasons, it probably won't be as a meal alternative at the grocery store. People doing things because of their values are likely to pay higher prices for products that support those values than the person just thinking of their food budget. Or, that's been my experience as a long-time member of a food co-op in the sort of neighborhood where you see all these signs about how inclusive they are. Meaning their values are extremely important to them. And they went out of their way to buy ecologically correct products at higher prices.