[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak.

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sat Sep 25 17:30:58 BST 2021

 I'm not sure I follow this reasoning. If people are willing to pay more for alternatives that support their values, that sounds like (so to speak) a recipe for supermarket success, at least in neighborhoods where such people shop. Replacing all meat, everywhere, is a much more ambitious goal than satisfying a niche market.
Karen A. Wyle