[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak.

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Sep 26 04:01:30 BST 2021

A lot of land used for animals isn't fit for agriculture. The Dust Bowl proved that. Twice. Some of the High Plains grasslands would be ruined if put under the plow.

The problem is, people tend to think an acre is an acre, whether in Wyoming or Nevada, and as a former Southwesterner, I'm here to tell you that just..ain't...so.