[LMB] OT: human nature - Language changes

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 06:18:10 BST 2021

Ahh, I quite agree with you. I believe in logic and rationality,  something
that's been in short supply for some time.
Case in point, I talked to someone last year who thought there was too much
Covid testing out there. Her reason was we wouldn't have this pandemic if
we didn't have any tests. I told her even if we don't test, people would
still get sick and infect others. She was sceptical of my reasoning because
certain people told her so.