[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Sep 26 14:36:35 BST 2021

-----Original Message-----
tidsel

Exactly so.
Sex is biologic, gender is political/cultural/religious T

So I was told years ago. Now however. heterosexual men and lesbians are being told that they a bigots if they don't want to have sex with trans women. Menstruation and pregnancy are biological functions. In reality, men can do neither. We are now told, very stridently, that a person who feels they are a man is a man and a person who feels that they are a woman is a woman no matter what they are biologically.
I will undoubtedly be slammed for this post. That proves my point.

William A Wenrich
Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.