[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Sep 26 15:02:14 BST 2021

-----Original Message-----
brazee

We're not real good at predicting how long such changes in economics and technology take.
Science fiction is notoriously bad at predicting how long things will take. A chemist accidentally finds a new form of propulsion. In a couple of years, he has developed intergalactic flight. We were supposed to have Lunar and Mars colonies by now. In 2001, Pan Am was supposed to be routinely flying to an orbital hotel.

William A Wenrich
Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.