[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Sun Sep 26 18:45:09 BST 2021

On 26/09/2021 14:36, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
>   Now however. heterosexual men and lesbians are being told that they a bigots if they don't want to have sex with trans women.

I'm curious: Has that actually happened to you? Or is it like the story
about your governor forbidding you to grow tomatoes, when it turned out
you were in New Mexico, and the governor was in Michigan and said
"Garden stores are not an essential business" ?

Of course, if it had happened, you could have used Cordelia's defense of
Aral, and simply say "Thanks, I'm monogamous". Funny that didn't occur
to you.

> William A Wenrich
> Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.
It occurs to me that it is quite brave to appeal to God for help right
after breaking a commandment...