[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Sep 26 21:30:34 BST 2021

> On Sep 26, 2021, at 12:42 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Old joke:
> How would you like me to prepare your salad?
> Feed it to the cow and turn it into steak.
>
> Sylvia

We don’t know that that is not the most efficient was of turning leaves into steak.
My opinion is that it might be especially if we include the contribution cattle make
to the soil.

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.