[LMB] Beavers (WAS OT:- Gender Roles)

Jelbelser jelbelser at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 01:56:17 BST 2021

> On Sep 26, 2021, at 8:52 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

There’s a wildlife sanctuary a few miles from my house (Radnor Lake) that has at least one beaver dam. My son’s Eagle Scout project was building a fence that included protecting the beaver area.

We also have bald eagles flying around.

This is within Nashville’s city limits. There’s also a patch of old growth forest, in a different park.

Janet in TN