[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:56:09 BST 2021

Back in the late sixties early seventies my Mom wanted to become a
researcher in biology. She was a research assistant in Brazil. But, she was
convinced by the Guidance Councillors at UMSL that she should focus on
being a teacher instead. She always regretted that decision even though she
loved her students.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021, 12:19 AM markus baur via Lois-Bujold <