[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Sep 27 17:55:31 BST 2021

It goes along with “only girls take Home economics and only boys take shop”. I was denied an office typing class by not being a girl. After they found out that I was academic track, they used that as an excuse.
For the record, think both boys and girls should be required to Take  both. They

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.