[LMB] List Biz WAS: People Changing Political Words

Gordon Jackson listmail at gordonj.net
Tue Sep 28 17:14:16 BST 2021

OT3 calls should be made by the person who holds the role of the list
creature 'OT Thug' and when thus made are binding. The OT Thug role is
presently vacant, is there a volunteer for the role?

Cheers
Gordon

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 8:20 PM David Bowen <dmb0317 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 4:36 PM Greg Hennessy <greg.hennessy at cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Does calling pizza on an OT3 topic actually help anything?
> >
> > Or is it a bit redundant?
>
> As I understand the rules, it's unnecessary. A message noting that a
> thread is over the OT time limit should be sufficient to end the
discussion.

Agreed.  OT3 is "this off-topic thread has gone on long enough, let's get
back to Bujold."
Pizza is "this is making everyone mad, let's stop doing it".

Tony Z

--
Bookworm, talker, learner
Et vocavit Deus, "Fiat lux!"