[LMB] News for my Duolingo friends

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:56:54 BST 2021

> On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 1:38 PM Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Which languages are people studying on Duolingo?

I'm doing just Spanish, and have been for a few years now. At one point I
got completely through the Spanish tree. I stopped using Duolingo for a
while, and when I checked back there was a new, much larger Spanish tree. I
think I may be halfway through the new one. I seem to have run completely
out of new stories, which is annoying because that's my favorite part.
In the past I dabbled a bit with both French and German, but I wasn't all
that motivated. Right now, this suits me.