[LMB] Gyroscopes (WAS OT: Sorry, Cordelia...)

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:39:56 BST 2021

Fascinating. When bought my first smartphone I was awestruck by how
versatile it was I downloaded several apps to utilize the sensors in my
phone like a compass app that told me where the cellphone towers are and
which one I'm using, a accelerometer app a altimeter app a sound meter,
gauss meter a wifi analyser and a frequency counter app. I basically turned
my phone into a tricorder.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021, 11:11 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <