[LMB] Sorry, Cordelia! Here, have a real steak.

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Sep 29 04:07:02 BST 2021

We were given some Beyond Meat "Beyond Sausage - mild Italian" plant-based
links, and tried them out tonight. The taste was very close to Italian
sausage, and the texture was not too far from meaty. Not greasy enough,
but others may consider that an advantage. My SO really liked them; I
thought they were OK and better than other non-meat products I'd had.

We pan-fried them which tended to stick; I think they might have been
better grilled.

Alayne