[LMB] News for my Duolingo Friends

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 06:04:05 BST 2021

I asked where you can find the "Tips" on Duolingo and Damien said:

> Click on a lesson, there's often a Tips above Start or Practice.

Yes! I see it now. Thank you so much for the instructions on how to find it.

I started out doing Duolingo almost entirely on my desktop, but now I tend
to do it on my phone. The desktop version is much more simplified -
the format, not the lessons.

I am studying Esperanto on Duolingo, and occasionally, Latin. (I used to
know Latin well, but I've now had about 40 years of not using it. Very
rusty.)  I'm starting to think about doing Arabic as my next choice, but
not till I'm more confident of my Esperanto. (My ambition is to be able to
pass the official B2 exam.)

namaste,
Elizabeth

Virus-free.