[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 04:37:48 BST 2021

According to a Reddit answer Doctors and nurses have college degrees.
Nurses at least a bachelor's degrees and doctors, well their doctorate
degree says it all. Also their commissions allow them pay commensurate to
their educational status as well as access to on base housing as opposed to
barracks.