[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:36:05 BST 2021

> > On Thu, 30 Sep 2021, Harvey Fishman wrote:
> >
> > > To my mind, the whole object here is the preservation of masculine
> desire,
> > > which is really quite fragile but without which the human race is
> doomed.
>
> Wait wait what???

All these years of keeping women draped in voluminous clothing, to protect
a _fragile_ male desire?
The hijab serves no function?

All those years of "hide your brains, show your ankles" were wasted?  .
All those years of "What was she wearing, how did she expect men to control
themselves" were wasted?

Get me a time machine, quick, I want to go back and spread the news.

Sylvia