[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Thu Sep 30 19:59:56 BST 2021

On 30/09/2021 18:50, Matthew George wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 1:45 PM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <
>
>> Do you think strong, intelligent women are not desirable? Because I beg to
>> differ.
>>
> I wasn't aware you were a lesbian.  Huh.

I wasn't aware that my sexuality was any of your business.

But I was aware that you are ignorant and prone to making wrong
assumptions, and you just proved that again.

Just because the form of my name is not immediately familiar to you, and
looking it up would be beneath you, you made a wrong assumption and
built more assumptions on it.

Lesbians are not the only people who are attracted to women. Even
strong, intelligent women.

Do I need to give you another hint?