[LMB] PIZZA, OT: Gender Roles

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Sep 30 23:21:23 BST 2021

And the pizza we had most recently was

- homemade white/WW crust with a bit of cornmeal added
- tomato sauce made of San Marzano-style tomatos, drained through a
strainer of excess juice, run through the blender with 3 Tbsp tomato
paste, herbs, and a touch hot sauce
- sliced tomatoes, black olives, crumbled feta cheese, and shredded
mozzarella cheese on top

Delicious, though I would put less sauce on next time.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

and subvert them. -- Barbara Ehrenreich