[LMB] personal news

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 17:57:23 GMT 2022

 Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com> wrote:
> LordV list ????????????

It sounds like a mailing list for Death Eaters.  :-)

Having just reread _Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets_, I got to
wondering about possible anagrams of "I am Lord Vorkosigan".  I fed it
into the Internet Anagram Server (https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/),
and got this list of results:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12xcK6OIyotdkc07_oWh-wIniHsiAMtWd/view

It's a *long* list, for all that the server doesn't include proper
names that aren't also regular words.  There are 147,059 items; the file
size is 3.1 MB.  I haven't read the whole thing.  "Admiral Vigors Nook"
is one of the first items.  Other fun ones are "Mikado Valors Groin",
"Odalisk Raving Room", "A Raving Lord Ski Moo", and -- allowing for word
rearrangement -- "Moor Is Vaginal Dork".

Joel