[LMB] OT: Parade

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:33:35 GMT 2022

I don't usually watch parades on tv. But since I live in Indianapolis, I go to the 500 parade on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.  I have a shady spot at the start of things, to watch.  The side street is a mustering area, that's fun to see. And off to the right is the park where the balloons inflate.