[LMB] OT: Tell me about your masks, was: William may have been right after all

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sat Jan 1 20:52:05 GMT 2022

On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 02:51:59 -0600, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>A friend gave me a BinaxNOW Covid19 antigen test, for Christmas day,
>tomorrow. They're planning to to vacation in in Iceland so I'm taking the
>self test before I leave for the  Christmas celebration at their home. I'm
>pretty confident it'll turn up negative, but it's a weird feeling that I
>need to take a health test before I go.
>So far, subconsciously,  I've managed to misplace the damn  Covid test and
>the instruction sheet each.
>This Christmas has proven the most INTERESTING Christmas ever.

Our daughter is flying back to France tomorrow, and we've had to get an
antigen test (administered by someone else; the home tests are too easy
to game) before she's allowed to fly.  On arrival, she'll have to take
another after 2 days.  And then reverse it all before coming home.
--
Nature Is Better At Biology Than You Are -  Aqua