[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 31

Katrina Knight kknight at fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 1 21:25:04 GMT 2022

At 09:30 AM 12/31/2021 M. Haller Yamada via Lois-Bujold wrote:
>Tonight's simple gift is truly simple, but just a bit magical,
>like this day of the year. It is a tiny egg timer, one for each
>of you, that gives you five minutes of free time to do with
>what you wish. Five minutes may not seem like much, but bending
>the laws of space and time is hard, even for a Birthday Tixie.
>Do what you will with the time -- breathe, make a phone call,
>write a text or just grab a drink and relax.

I like it! Thank you.

I had a good birthday. My sister bought me a chocolate cake and
we had cake and champagne with strawberries after dinner - a
nice, relaxed celebration. And a friend send me a message with a
little song he wrote and sang for me. It made me smile.

--
Katrina Knight
kknight at fastmail.fm

Please be aware that I am in the middle of preparing to move and
not at my computer much so I may not respond quickly.