[LMB] OT: Tell me about your masks, was: William may have been right after all

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 02:41:54 GMT 2022

Sometimes the required administered  Covid test doesn't work.  About a week
ago while in Mid flight to Iceland, a woman got a sore throat,  she took a
home antigen test which tested positive. She spent the rest of the flight
in the bathroom then quarantined in a Red Cross shelter when she reached
Iceland.