[LMB] OT: Parade

Gordon Jackson listmail at gordonj.net
Sun Jan 2 21:12:58 GMT 2022

Television came to the bit of rural NZ where I grew up, in the mid 60s when I was around 10. One (1!) black and white channel for 28 hours a week. For various reasons I haven't watched much TV at all for most of my life so now that I am approaching retirement and in need of a bit of entertainment I appreciate the 400 odd channels available plus the practically infinite amount of stuff to stream. Not to mention now having a decent screen and sound system. Sometimes, things work out.
Cheers
Gordon