[LMB] OT: Temperature

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Jan 3 01:03:31 GMT 2022

On Jan 2, 2022, at 1:21 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> Last night it got down to 11F (-7C). It was the coldest night of the year.
>
> Of course, in Albuquerque, it might be the coldest myoglobin the whole year.

What an interesting autocorrect!

Speaking of myoglobin, I donated a pint of A+ on the 30th.

San José is racking up more chill hours than the last two years, so many apples and most stone fruit ought to be better this year.

We are grateful for better rainfall than expected, with adequate time between storms to prevent too much runoff or major flooding.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala