[LMB] OT: Temperature

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 14:59:05 GMT 2022

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 8:03 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <

> On Jan 2, 2022, at 1:21 PM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
> >
> > Last night it got down to 11F (-7C). It was the coldest night of the
> year.
> >
> > Of course, in Albuquerque, it might be the coldest myoglobin the whole
> year.
>
> What an interesting autocorrect!
>
> Speaking of myoglobin, I donated a pint of A+ on the 30th.

I donated blood recently, the bruise in my elbow has turned yellow and
started to fade.

A bunch of random strangers saved my life when I nearly died in childbed,
and I feel I ought to pay it forward. I donate at the same hospital, maybe
I will help a relative of someone who helped me.

The earliest I can donate again is Feb 16 - not exactly the hearts for the
holiday :)

Sylvia