[LMB] OT: giving blood (was Temperature)

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Mon Jan 3 15:11:36 GMT 2022

 The last time I tried to give blood was in October 2001. I say "tried" because the technician informed me that my veins were too small -- roughly the size of the needle . . . . That was the first I heard of veins shrinking with age. I've often had trouble with medical blood draws (except when I was pregnant), so I was probably borderline to start with.