[LMB] Courage is going on.

Stewart Dean sdean at sdean.net
Mon Jan 3 18:24:57 GMT 2022

`Yes.  I founded its use for polio recovery after he did so there...and
managed to hide the affliction from most everyone. thereafter.

I've replied to people that P&M about the Americans with Disabilities
Act that it was a man in a wheelchair that (arguably) led America out of
the Great Depression and to triumph in WWII. And when he died, America
lined the railroad tracks from Warm Springs to Washington to honor him
and express their grief.

On 1/3/2022 12:45 PM, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold wrote:
> Wasn't warm springs the place where FDR went to recover with his bout of
> Polio?
//Stewart Dean
sdean @ sdean.net, 845 - 336 - 4815, Kingston, NY