[LMB] Courage is going on.

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Jan 4 12:31:39 GMT 2022

> On Jan 3, 2022, at 12:45 PM, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Everything I've read about polio makes me think it was a terrible, terrible disease. (Aside: I read someone pointing out that the most people who had polio experienced it as a stomach disorder, and that what we remember today as Polio could be called “long Polio", a rarer, but much more severe manifestation - their point was that we have not yet realized the full consequences of long Covid).

Reading this in the morning, nothing makes you feel more alive, as the knowledge that death and disability can happen at
any moment. It alway there, but we are most of the time in De Nile.

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.