[LMB] OT: Temperature

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:47:30 GMT 2022

From: Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>

I donated blood recently, the bruise in my elbow has turned yellow and
started to fade.
A bunch of random strangers saved my life when I nearly died in childbed,
and I feel I ought to pay it forward. I donate at the same hospital, maybe
I will help a relative of someone who helped me.
The earliest I can donate again is Feb 16 - not exactly the hearts for the
holiday :)
Sylvia

Gwynne: I recently got my gold '25 donations' badge. I was once described
as a 'good bleeder' by one of the women taking the blood donations - I'm
choosing to regard that as a compliment.
Sometimes after donating I'll get a text telling me that my donation is about
to be used, and which hospital it was taken to. So even in lockdown, at least
part of me got to travel around.