[LMB] OT: Temperature

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Jan 4 22:34:30 GMT 2022

That would be so wonderful, to know when it’s getting used.

When I’ve donated multiple boxes of food at a local charitable organization, the first box is usually getting packed up to go before the last one’s unloaded. Immediate gratification!

I’m just trying to avoid waste, and it helps others, so win-win.

BTW, a silent listee suggests donating seasoning, because that comes so rarely.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala